Message Board

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

New Binders for the Wheelmen Magazine

The new magazine binders are now ready for your order.  Please see below for contact information on ordering.  Initial response from the Wheelmen has been very enthusiastic. Organizing your magazines greatly aids in research when used in conjunction with Dave Gray's excellent Index, which is available on the website. I urge members who have not yet ordered to do so before the post office increases shipping.  Great hearing from so many Wheelmen.

The Wheelmen Magazine Binders.

We now have available a supply of Binders for your copies of the Wheelmen magazine. The binders allow you to assemble your copies in a professional bookbinding method for a very small cost. Each binder holds 5 issues of the magazine.  The binders have a custom dark brown finish with gold lettering. Each order includes spine labels, which can be easily attached with scotch tape.  My estimated shipping charges for usps priority mail are: 1 binder---$5

2-3 binders---$9

4-7 binders ---$17

8-10 binders ---$22

20 binders ---$34

Call me and order the binders; the cost is $8.00 each plus shipping by USPS.  Call me at 202-244-7435, or email at cherryblossom2216gem@gmail.com, or by letter with check or money order.  Russell Mamone 2610 Northampton St. NW, Washington DC 20015.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.