Author Topic: Bicycle for sale on ebay  (Read 4467 times)

Dick Rath

• View Profile
Bicycle for sale on ebay
« on: September 26, 2018, 05:02:31 PM »
I have an ad running on Ebay for one of my restored bicycles, it's got 2 days to run but I will renew it if unsold.
Access the ad by simply typing in the number:  11326351553 in the search window.

Dick Rath

Time Machines, LTD.
Phone:  518-339-7867

AlanPonder

• View Profile
Re: Bicycle for sale on ebay
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 10:50:43 PM »
i put that number into the search and nothing came up. What was it Mr Rath? Can you post a direct link?

Craig Allen

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 11:35:55 PM »
I tried that item number also and nothing came up, so I typed   in "restored antique bicycle" and came up with a beautiful 1897 Ladies Parker that Dick restored.

55inchwheel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 04:06:56 PM »
I can't find anything under the eBay item number or the vague reference from Craig. I think anyone who finds the eBay listing would be considered a hero if he/she would post a message with the actual URL to the listing. 'Hide and seek' is fun but also frustrating on this site. Remember when we couldn't easily post photos, how frustrating that was?

55inchwheel

• View Profile
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 04:35:50 PM by 55inchwheel »

Dick Rath

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 08:18:46 PM »
I'm terribly sorry folks, when I posted the note about the Parker Bros. bicycle on ebay it had only a short time left to run.  I re-listed it the following day ( with a lower starting bid ) and did not realize that ebay assigns a new number to re-listed ads.

55inchwheel

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2018, 10:22:15 PM »
Dick, I see your ladies bike sold, I hope the price you received will allow you to continue your wonderful restoration work. The world needs your restored bicycles! ! ! !  :)