Author Topic: Dorm rooms still available for the 52nd Wheelmen Meet in Sedalia, Missouri!!!  (Read 4125 times)

atorpey1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
We still have 10 dorm rooms remaining for the 52nd Wheelmen Meet July 24-28 in Sedalia Missouri!  So, it is not too late to mail in your registration for this event!!!!!

We are so very excited with the large turnout, especially from our Wheelmen living far far away on the East Coast!  Here are the counts by state, to date.

Arkansas - 2
California - 4
Colorado - 3
Delaware - 3
Florida - 4
Illinois - 16
Indiana - 6
Kansas - 8
Kentucky - 2
Maryland - 5
Michigan - 8
Missouri - 12
Nebraska - 3
New Jersey - 2
New Mexico - 1
North Carolina - 1
Ohio - 4
Oklahoma - 3
Pennsylvania - 9
Puerto Rico - 1
Texas - 2
Vermont - 5
Virginia - 1
Wisconsin - 4

Pretty amazing, huh? And these counts are with the Mackinac Island Meet happening this year, which forces many Wheelmen to pick only one summer Meet due to high cost of staying on the island.  Don't miss the fun..see James Allen below tossing a Cow Chip...JOIN US in Sedalia!!!!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 04:52:57 PM by atorpey1 »

Brad Drexler

• View Profile
Well there be wine?

rusty_apache

• View Profile
Are there STILL dorms available this late?
I am hoping to make it.

atorpey1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes, there are still dorm rooms available, and we would LOVE for you to come!!!  Just give me a call at 502-386-2746 so I can save you one!  You can pay for the 52nd Meet when you arrive at Registration.

Alison Torpey
gogreenlouisville@yahoo.com
Wheelmen 52nd Annual Meet Registrar

John Skocdopole

• View Profile
Thanks for not ordering rain.

atorpey1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Weather Gods are giving us a break!

We are currently at 143 Attendees, the Meet is just around the corner!!  We still have a few rooms in the dorm left!!!

Where else can you hear the best of Ragtime Music, the wit and wisdom of Mark Twain, see the Cow Chips being tossed, experience the excitement of the World War II BiPlane flying overhead, and the hear the crackle of the Ham Radio Event set up for the Wheelmen!

It is not too late!!!! Call James at (417)576-1464 or Alison at (502)386-2746.

John Skocdopole

• View Profile
So I Google Biplane ride Sedalia Missouri and a Popular Mechanics article popped up on taking a ride on a B2 Stealth Bomber out of Whiteman Air Force Base, just a bicycle ride west of Sedalia.  :D