Author Topic: 1ST ANNUAL SALE - JULY 4TH ONLY - BEST OFFERS ON BICYCLES & ETC I HAVE FOR SALE  (Read 3134 times)

mike cates

• View Profile
On July 4th, 2019 I will accept highest offers on what you see that I have listed for sale on ebay for antique bicycles, lamps and accessories. There are a lot of other bicycles, etc that have not been posted yet on ebay so ask me about something you are looking for as I may have it.

If you wish to contact me BEFORE July 4th, that is fine and people are now doing this.

I will be selling on ebay on July 4th as well but UNLESS SOMEONE BIDS THAT DAY ON MY EBAY LISTING, I will sell to you off of ebay.
I CAN PACK BICYCLE IN CARDBOARD BICYCLE BOXES FOR FREE OR MAKE A WOODEN CRATE AT AN ADDITIONAL COST TO BUYER.
I HAVE A SHIPPER I USE EXCLUSIVELY TO GET YOU THE BEST RATE.
I CAN REQUEST SHIPPING INSURANCE, IF NEEDED BY BUYER, WHICH IS AN ADDITIONAL COST TO BUYER.
I SHIP WORLD WIDE.
LOCAL PICK UP IS FINE BY YOU OR BY FRIENDS TRAVELING TO OR THROUGH CARLSBAD, CALIFORNIA (LOCATED 35 MILES NORTH OF SAN DIEGO ON THE I-5 FREEWAY).
I ACCEPT: CASH, PAYPAL(USING FRIENDS AND FAMILY PAYMENT METHOD), PERSONAL CHECKS, WIRE TRANSFERS. ALL PAYMENTS MUST CLEAR MY BANK BEFORE SHIPPING OR LOCAL PICK UP.
Mike Cates
(760) 473-6201
cates0321@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 08:57:00 AM by mike cates »

mike cates

• View Profile
Both the COMMON SENSE SAFETY and the EMPIRE GENTLEMEN'S HARD TIRE SAFETY that were listed on ebay are now SOLD.

Mike Cates, CA.
(760) 473-6201
cates0321@hotmail.com

mike cates

• View Profile
SALE IS HAPPENING TODAY!!

Mike Cates
(760) 473-6201 (NO TEXTS)
Email:  cates0321@hotmail.com

mike cates

• View Profile
ONGOING LIST OF SOLD ITEMS SO FAR TODAY:
3 hub lamps sold. 2 hard tire safety oil lamps sold. One adult tricycle oil lamp sold. Reading and Waverely head badges sold. 1914 unknown safety bicycle sold. 2 velocipede frames sold. Punnett Companion side-by-side sociable bicycle spoken for but not sold yet and holding to Saturday so call after that to see if actually sold. 1898 Dedion Buton (earliest known single cylinder gasoline engine known in the US) spoken for but not sold and holding until Saturday so call after that so see if sold. Two early TOC saddles sold. 1892 Lucas bell sold, Two 28" cyclometers sold. 1889 Star high wheel parts sold. Two sets of Columbia high wheel ball bearing pedals sold. Two iron TOC bicycle stands sold. Large original New Mail metal sign sold. 1880's bicycle tool pouch tools sold. Columbia advertising literature sold. 1889 G&J Ideal cushion tire safety sold. Elliott hickory pneumatic safety sold.

There still is a lot left of bicycles and parts I haven't advertised yet.   
Let me know what you are looking for but it has got to be TODAY JULY 4TH for best prices.

Mike Cates
(760) 473-6201
cates0321@hotmail.com

mike cates

• View Profile
Thanks to all of you who got some good deals yesterday. I will be shipping things out over the next week. If any of you need additional shipping insurance on items please ask.

Thank you,

Mike Cates