Author Topic: 28'' Creme colored tube type tires.  (Read 2667 times)

Dick Rath

• View Profile
28'' Creme colored tube type tires.
« on: October 20, 2019, 06:28:19 PM »
About a year ago I completed the restoration of a ladies TOC bicycle on which I installed a set of 28" solid creme colored tube-type tires which I found on the internet and bought them primarily because they did not have the makers logo imprinted on the sidewall or a sidewall stripe in a contrasting color.  I had Noah Stutzman produce a set of Maple rims that accepted the tires beads and was very satisfied with the results as was the bike's new owner.  I'd like to order a few sets of these tires for future restorations where I know the bikes will be ridden regularly.  The problem I've run into is that I lost or misplaced the sellers contact information. Might anyone recognize the manufacturer from the attached pictures that show the tread pattern? Better yet might know where I could purchase duplicates.  My recollection is that the seller was in California.  The tires were not made by Schwalbe but might have been produced in Holland like I understand most Schwalbe tires are. 

Tyson Brown

• View Profile
Re: 28'' Creme colored tube type tires.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 04:46:28 PM »
Dick,
Search/Google "Electra Amsterdam Tire" you will find them offered by several different sellers.
Tyson

Dick Rath

• View Profile
Re: 28'' Creme colored tube type tires.
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 02:36:30 PM »
Tyson, Many thanks; exactly what I was looking for and available locally as well.
Dick Rath