Author Topic: 48" BONESHAKER CLEVELAND MFG'D REPLICA HIGH WHEEL BICYCLE ON EBAY IN NEW YORK  (Read 3250 times)

mike cates

• View Profile
Greg, looks like one of your Pop's (Mel Barron) machines. Reply to this topic with how to fix this rim
BONESHAKER REPLICA CLEVELAND MANUFACTURED 48" machine with "damage" front rim. Doesn't look like a hard fix as the rim looks softly warped and no hard bends that I can see.

Click here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/CLEVELAND-BONESHAKER-REPLICA-ANTIQUE-BICYCLE-DAMAGE-PENNY-FARTHING-STYLE/192823348065?hash=item2ce52acb61:g:59oAAOSwjW9cTJGO:rk:2:pf:0

Mike Cates, CA.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 12:29:24 AM by mike cates »

Dick Rath

• View Profile
If the last photo in the group is of the actual seller I'd be very wary and I'd caution against  believing one word that he writes in the ad. I know this guy and  the last thing I heard about him he was lying about Mexico paying for some hare brained project he had dreamed up down by our southern border about which Mexico told him to take a hike; so guess what?  Now he's asking me to pay for it.......Really? 

mike cates

• View Profile
Dick,
Sorry, I didn't scroll right to see the last photo! I now understand your comments :) I was only trying to alert folks of a fixable replica bicycle of which I know you realize.
To keep things on the light side, here is a video to look at. I take no political stand one way or another, just sharing.
Click here: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=donald+trump+lookalike+disney&qpvt=donald+trump+lookalike+disney&view=detail&mid=287E6E94281F68692FA8287E6E94281F68692FA8&&FORM=VRDGAR

Mike Cates, CA.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 02:28:03 PM by mike cates »

Greg Barron

• View Profile
I think someone actually contacted me about this bike. I have a rim available but they didn't want to get it sooooo... That one looks truable though so maybe they went that way?