Author Topic: This forum  (Read 2511 times)

Mark W. Scherer (Admin)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This forum
« on: October 14, 2018, 08:42:51 AM »
Hello everyone, if you have a question about the forum or you run into a situation where you can't do something, please send an email to themarkwscherer@gmail.com and gogreenlouisville@yahoo.com so that we can see if we can adjust the issue.

As you may or may not know, the old forum broke down. It was no longer supported. So we found a new package and set up this new forum. But we are continually finding things that do not work as someone expects.

For example, someone recently tired to edit their post and it would not let them. I found that it was in a setting. Now I have turned that off. Now you can edit your posts forever.

Please do not make random complaints to the board. Please send us a polite email with as much detail as you can about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you,

Mark W. Scherer

DelombardR

• View Profile
Re: This forum
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 09:40:02 PM »
I think what Mark meant in his request was not to post complaints to this message board about the message board, but rather send specific complaints, suggestions, constructive criticisms, etc to the people that control the message board.

We can't expect Mark and/or Alison to monitor every board and post and pick out items that need to be repaired or updated or ....
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 02:19:10 PM by DelombardR »