Author Topic: the black coffee show  (Read 3237 times)

Wayne Batten

• View Profile
the black coffee show
« on: November 17, 2018, 05:46:11 PM »
 Administrator,  I realize the Wheelmen website is Not A Secure Site. Please assure me that it is safe to open the post about the black coffee show. As I am not fluent in Ukrain I d`not understand what the topic says.
W.R.B.

DelombardR

• View Profile
Re: the black coffee show
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 10:31:07 PM »
I 'reported' it via the button in the lower right.
A translation begins with:
Caps and tastings are an integral part of professional work with coffee, because it is on them that you can appreciate the quality, taste and aroma of various varieties and blends. Therefore, at Black Fest, .........

I use https://translate.google.com for such translations. It will even 'guess' the language for you.

55inchwheel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2018, 08:17:13 PM »
Wayne, I wonder why you would be interested in opening the link if you don't know what it is. That's a good way to pickup a virus. And why would you pass it on for the rest of us to try, does it somehow pertain to bicycles?

Wayne Batten

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 08:35:28 AM »
55inchwheel,  You are correct. It scared me when I saw the unknown script. Knowing the Wheelmen site is not secure, it concerned me that a hacker may have infiltrated this site. My concern was for all members to be cautious when the unknown appears. By the way, I did not open that post and will not open any that may be in a different language other than english.
If you have opened it maybe you can share with rest of us.
       And that`s The Rest of The Story,  Good Day